Thank you for taking the time and care to reassure

About: Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital / 1 East (Ophthalmology)

I have had a number of doctors at the Sydney Eye Hospital, but only one that has made me feel a real sense of reassurance based on continuity of care.

Dr Elisa has taken the time where she can to understand my unique situation, the needs I have and create a longer term plan to solve the eye issues to enable me to live a better life.  On a recent visit I was incredibly nervous (due to a previous visit) about a treatment and she took the time to reassure and make me comfortable, which in turn ensured a good experience, restoring my confidence.

Response from Jennie Barry, General Manager, Prince of Wales/Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital

Dear Took the time,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about Dr Elisa and the compassionate care she has provided you in the Sydney Eye Hospital Outpatient Department. I am sorry to hear you are having eye issues, but am glad you are now able to live a better life, and I hope you will continue to feel reassured and comfortable at your future appointments.

Warm regards

Jennie

• Took the time thinks this response is helpful