"Bilateral hip replacements"

About: Royal Perth Hospital / Orthopaedic Surgical & Trauma & Spinal Care Ward 3H/5G

I had bilateral hip replacements in ward H3. Can not speak more highly of the dedicated staff, how they cared for me. Nothing was any trouble, only me (I liked to give them a hard time  ha ha) .

Response from Aresh Anwar, Executive Director, Royal Perth Bentley Group 2 years ago
Aresh Anwar
Executive Director,
Royal Perth Bentley Group

I am a doctor and my job at Royal Perth and Bentley Hospitals is to help co-ordinate all the elements of the hospital to ensure patients get the best clinical outcomes and experience

Submitted on 14/05/2018 at 13:51

Dear Trouble,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience on Ward 3H at Royal Perth Hospital.

We are extremely proud of our Orthopaedic and State Trauma services here at Royal Perth Hospital and reading compliments about the level of service they provide to patients and their families is always rewarding for staff.

I will be sure to share your kind feedback with the services mentioned above and thank you once again for taking the time to write to us.

Sincerely

Dr Aresh Anwar

Executive Director

Royal Perth Bentley Group

• Trouble thinks this response is helpful