"My short stay in Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital"

About: Royal Flying Doctor Service Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital

I recently developed a Pulmonary Embolism and was flown by RDFS to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. The staff, be they doctors, nurses or support staff, were absolutely wonderful and could not do enough for me - those being staff on G54, though I believe this would be true of staff elsewhere in the hospital too. The food was very good too. I felt it was rather like being in a 5-star resort!

Response from Jennifer Francis, A/Director Safety, Quality & Performance, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, North Metropolitan Health Service 2 years ago
Jennifer Francis
A/Director Safety, Quality & Performance, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital,
North Metropolitan Health Service
Submitted on 09/05/2018 at 14:22

Dear izaryb37

Many thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience of Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. It was such a pleasure to hear that your interactions with our staff were supportive and caring and that this left you with such positive feelings. It was also great to read of your impression of the food.

I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to all staff involved in your care.

Thank you once again and I do hope that you are recovering well.

Tony Dolan