"My care at Sydney Hospital Accident and Emergency."

About: Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital / Emergency Department

I was out for a run lat night. Unfortunately I tripped and fell accidentally, sustaining a nasty hand fracture. The care that I received from the Accident and Emergency team at Sydney Hospital can only be described as exceptional and comprehensive. All members of the medical and nursing teams were caring, capable and incredibly efficient. I am most thankful to the triage nurse Robin and her colleagues and to the medical team including Emmanuel. It was really a difficult experience that was so well managed. I am very grateful.

Response from Jennie Barry, General Manager, Prince of Wales/Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital 2 years ago
Jennie Barry
General Manager,
Prince of Wales/Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital
Submitted on 11/07/2018 at 13:47

Dear slideyq95

Thank you for using Patient Opinion to express your gratitude for the care you received in the Sydney Hospital and Sydney Eye Hospital Emergency Department. Our staff are exceptional and strive each day to do their best for their patients. I will ensure your feedback is shared with all the staff, especially Robin and Emmanuel.

All the best for your recovery with your hand fracture.

Jennie