"Exmouth Hospital"

About: Exmouth Health Service Royal Flying Doctor Service

Went to Exmouth Hospital recently with chest pains, and was admitted immediately and was flown to Perth via RFD plane... I ended up having a stent put in and another in a few weeks. Back home in Bunbury now, all fixed up. I would like to thank Dr Wayne for his judgement and his caring, friendly, relaxed and professional manner. Thank you Dr Wayne.

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS-Midwest 2 years ago
Michele Young
Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services,
WACHS-Midwest
Submitted on 13/07/2018 at 18:26
Published on Care Opinion on 16/07/2018 at 09:26

Dear donkee

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Exmouth Hospital. It is wonderful to hear such a positive story. We are indeed very lucky to have someone of Dr Wayne's calibre working within our organisation. I will take great pleasure in passing your compliment on to Dr Wayne and the team. Our staff take great pride in providing a caring, compassionate professional service and the team will be so pleased to hear your feedback.

It is great to hear that you are “all fixed up” and I wish you all the best for the future.

Best wishes