"Emergency care"

About: Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital / Emergency Department

(as a relative),

My very elderly mother-in-law tripped and fell at our place and dislocated her shoulder. We arrived at emergency via ambulance and the nurses were all amazing (including the student nurses). They were all so caring, patient, gentle, efficient and kept us updated every step of the way. The doctor was wonderful, they treated her so well and explained everything to us before we left. We cannot thank all of the staff at Sydney Hospital enough for being so fantastic and caring! You are all just so wonderful.

Response from Jennie Barry, General Manager, Prince of Wales/Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital 2 years ago
Jennie Barry
General Manager,
Prince of Wales/Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital
Submitted on 08/08/2018 at 13:19

Dear sagittamd33

I am sorry to hear of your mother-in-law’s fall. I am pleased the care she received by our staff was caring and gentle, while they kept you well informed. Our staff strive every day to ensure patients are treated with compassion and respect and your feedback confirms this is being achieved. The staff will be thrilled with your heartfelt words and I will ensure they receive these.

I hope you mother-in-law is doing well.

Jennie