"Excellent care at Northampton Hospital"

About: Northampton Health Centre / Emergency Department

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

We would like to say how happy and pleased we are with the excellent treatment received on our visits to the emergency department at NDH. Especially Di (Nurse Manager) who was very caring and understanding. She helped me cope with such a traumatic time in my life.

Thank you to Di.

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS-Midwest nearly 2 years ago
Michele Young
Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services,
WACHS-Midwest
Submitted on 07/09/2018 at 13:31

Dear charaqz36

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Patient Opinion and for your kind words regarding the Northampton Hospital Emergency Department and Nurse Manager Di.

Di has been a part of our Health Service team for well over a decade and she and the team at Northampton Health Service, do a great job at providing the high quality, compassionate care WA Country Health Service strives for. I will take great pleasure in passing your lovely compliment on to Di and the team, I know they will be very grateful of the recognition that they could make a difference during a traumatic and stressful time.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your story on Patient Opinion, stories like yours allow us to acknowledge our staff for the great work they do each and every day.

Warm Regards