"Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction"

About: Busselton Health Campus

I had a full rupture of the left Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) whilst surfing. I then had a reconstruction. Felt sore for a few days and weeks later, felt a loose sensation when doing any sort of twisting action in the knee, but not too much pain. The nurses were fantastic. I didn't like the Vegemite sandwiches.

Response from Gemma Moyes, Clinical Nurse, Busselton Hospital, WACHS South West nearly 2 years ago
Gemma Moyes
Clinical Nurse, Busselton Hospital,
WACHS South West
Submitted on 23/10/2018 at 17:05

Dear SCOOB,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent treatment at Busselton Hospital. I hope your knee continues to improve and you regain full mobility as soon as possible.

We are always looking to improve the experience of our consumers and I will take on the feedback about the sandwiches and work with our food service team to provide a range of choices.

Please don’t hesitate to let our team know if you would like something different. Please give me a ring if you have any other queries,

Yours sincerely,