"My father broke his leg"

About: Osborne Park Hospital Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital

(as a relative),

My father fell one day and broke his tibia and fibula in his right leg. He had to undergo a 3-hour operation then got moved to Osborne Park Hospital for rehab. My dad came to Australia on a bridging visa and has no Medicare or medical coverage at all. We are still in rehab now but the staff are honestly very good. They helped my father a lot and it was just a very good environment to get better. The occupational therapists, the physios and the nurses were all just amazing.

Response from Geraldine Carlton, A/Executive Director Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group, Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group nearly 2 years ago
Geraldine Carlton
A/Executive Director Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group,
Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group
Submitted on 30/11/2018 at 17:48
Published on Care Opinion on 03/12/2018 at 10:08

Dear uniformcr65

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience of Osborne Park Hospital’s Rehabilitation and Aged Care Service especially at such a difficult time. I am so pleased to hear that the environment and caring staff have helped your father to get better.

I will be sure to pass your message on to our occupational therapy, physiotherapy and nursing staff.

Thank you again and I do hope your father continues to recover well.

Geraldine Carlton