"Outpatient treatment at Moora Hospital"

About: Moora Health Service

Hi

I attended Moora hospital for a booked procedure at Outpatients. The staff there were all very professional and kind. This included the nurses, the Dr and the clerical staff. I feel that they are all under a lot of pressure at the moment with everything happening with the health crisis, yet they made the time to ensure that I was very well cared for and supported. I feel we are so lucky to have this terrific hospital in our town.

Response from Trenton Greive, Operations Manager Western Wheatbelt, WA Country Health Service - Wheatbelt 4 days ago
Trenton Greive
Operations Manager Western Wheatbelt,
WA Country Health Service - Wheatbelt
Submitted on 30/03/2020 at 17:27

Hello Patient66,

Thank you for sharing your kind message about your experience at Moora Hospital. We are very lucky to have a dedicated and compassionate workforce and are so grateful for your message, which I’m sure will boost the spirits of the team.

You are right, we are lucky to have terrific people like our nurses and clinical staff in Moora, and we would also like to acknowledge the Doctor who cared for you.

Best wishes for a quick recovery.

Kind regards,