"Time in hospital"

About: Sale Hospital / Critical Care Unit Sale Hospital / Emergency Department Sale Hospital / Medical Imaging

I ruptured a lung and fractured ribs so went to Emergency Department at Central Gippsland base hospital in Sale Victoria.

Everyone was brilliant, in my opinion; from emergency, x-ray, CCU and the kitchen. Just lovely, patient people. Thank you, everyone, for your care and compassion, and thanks for the scrambled eggs, they were awesome.

Response from Frank Evans, Chief Executive Officer, Central Gippsland Health 3 months ago
Frank Evans
Chief Executive Officer,
Submitted on 23/04/2020 at 09:45

Dear edge,

My name is Frank Evans and I am the CEO at Central Gippsland Health. Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your time in the hospital.

Feedback such as yours is very heartening for all of us here and especially in these challenging times. I will take a great deal of pleasure in passing on your feedback to all our staff.

With warm regards,

Frank

Response from Mark Brennan, Food Service Production Manager, Central Gippsland Health 3 months ago
Mark Brennan
Food Service Production Manager,
Submitted on 23/04/2020 at 12:42

Dear edge,

Thank you for your feedback. The kitchen staff all really appreciate and are encouraged by your lovely acknowledgement.

Kind regards,

Mark

Response from Tom Breakspear, Nurse Unit Manager, Emergency Department, Central Gippsland Health 3 months ago
Tom Breakspear
Nurse Unit Manager, Emergency Department,
Submitted on 23/04/2020 at 14:54

Dear edge,

My name is Tom Breakspear and I am the Nurse Unit Manager of the Emergency Department.

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. Our team strives to provide safe and friendly care and it is always great to hear from those who have experienced this.

We wish you all the best in your recovery.

Tom