"Rehabilitation in Prince of Wales Hospital"

About: Prince of Wales Hospital / PB1W - General Rehabilitation Unit

I’ve been in rehab for 5 weeks now. I had a stroke.

We’ve been trying to get my legs functioning as before, and I am progressing well.

Nurse Sam, OT Clare, Dr Peter and all the Physios have cared for me and helped me recover.

Clare is encouraging and the physios are very positive. The Nurses keep me in good spirits.

I’m very thankful for their care and support.

Response from Elizabeth Browne, Director of Shared Clinical Services, Prince of Wales Hospital 3 months ago
Elizabeth Browne
Director of Shared Clinical Services,
Prince of Wales Hospital
Submitted on 28/07/2020 at 09:30

Dear corridoreq68,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us to acknowledge the Rehabilitation staff and share your positive experience at the Prince of Wales Hospital. We are delighted to read that you are progressing well and appreciate your kind words about the Physiotherapy, Nursing, Medical and Occupational Therapist staff involved in your care, in particular, Sam, Clare and Dr Peter, who provided such a positive experience.

I hope that you are continuing to recover well following your rehabilitation and again, I thank you for taking the time to express your appreciation.

Regards,