"Day Surgery staff"

About: Busselton Health Campus / Day Surgery

I just want to give a massive shout out to all the lovely staff in the Day Surgery area of the hospital. I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy recently and from the moment I had first contact via Debbie on the phone providing me with details as to what to expect when I arrived...to all the nurses (apologies I've forgotten names), I was made to feel special, important, cared for and nurtured.

Nothing was too much trouble, the support, the smiles, the information from everyone was outstanding.

A big thank you!!!!

Response from Gemma Moyes, Clinical Nurse, Busselton Hospital, WACHS South West last week
Gemma Moyes
Clinical Nurse, Busselton Hospital,
WACHS South West
Submitted on 21/09/2020 at 13:57

Dear casingcy49,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your excellent care at Busselton Surgical Services. It is comforting to know that you felt special and important as it indicates that we have been successful in providing you with care that was specific to your needs. Our Team takes great pride in respecting our patients and making what could be an uncomfortable experience more pleasant!

I will pass on your kind words to our staff.

Kind regards,