"6-week Rehab Program"

About: Lives Lived Well – Wunya Residential Services (Caboolture)

I needed help to overcome my alcohol addiction, and I found Wunya. I was scared and anxious about going to a residential program, but I knew it was my best shot into a better and sober life.

After the 6-week Program, I now actually wished I could stay for the 12-week Program! I wish and hope, from the bottom of my heart, that every person that comes to Wunya gets as much as they can from this awesome experience, so full of useful information, an amazing and rich journey, just as I have had.

I'm grateful to Wunya to have taught me that I am my Best Friend, I'm grateful for my sobriety, for the daily routine/structured days, for the sense of community, and for teaching me priceless things, for example allowing myself to be vulnerable and falling in love with my own self.

Response from Gerard Moloney, Lives Lived Well 3 weeks ago
Gerard Moloney
Lives Lived Well
Submitted on 21/04/2021 at 15:30

Hello omegakh66,

Thank you for your comments about your experience at Lives Lived Well's Wunya Rehabilitation Services in Caboolture. It is such a big step to face your fears and anxieties and engage in a rehabilitation program.

It is great to know that you had such an amazing and rich journey in the six weeks you were there. Further, that you have gratitude for so many things but especially for who you are in yourself. That is such an important learning for each of us.

I wish you all the best in the next steps of your journey in life.

Warm regards,