"Emergency Department chairs"

About: Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital / Emergency Department

I had a neck operation and had 5 star treatment during my stay. I had to come back to Emergency after a week. With a severe pain I had sit at patient waiting area for more than two hours without a High back chair. Please organise a couple of High back chairs for patients like me.

Response from Janet Zagari, Executive Director, Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group last week
We have made a change
Janet Zagari
Executive Director,
Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group
Submitted on 29/04/2021 at 15:21

Dear Ff,

Thank you so much for highlighting how helpful a high back chair would have been for you while waiting in the Emergency Department. I am sure that there are other patients who would find a high back chair helpful.

Thank you also for your acknowledgement of the 5-star treatment you received during your admission for your neck operation.

The Co-ordinator of Nursing in the Emergency Department is organising a high back chair for the Emergency Department this week.

I hope that your recovery is progressing well and that the pain is subsiding.

Janet Zagari