"Operation at Busselton Hospital"

About: Busselton Health Campus / Surgical Services

(as a service user),

I cannot thank the staff enough! I was in extreme pain when coming out of theatre. I felt the staff was on to it straight away, called for dr and was given a block in the back of the knee right away. The pain dispersed and was sent to the ward. Theatre staff and ward staff were efficient caring and knowledgeable. Would recommend this hospital to anyone! Congratulations to all.

Response from Sandy Znidarsich, Clinical Nurse Manager Surgical Services, Busselton Health Campus, WACHS South West last week
Sandy Znidarsich
Clinical Nurse Manager Surgical Services, Busselton Health Campus,
WACHS South West
Submitted on 04/05/2021 at 18:25
Published on Care Opinion on 05/05/2021 at 08:49

Dear Careing,

Thank you for telling your story and I am so pleased that you have had a fantastic experience.

Having surgery can be such a daunting experience and it is wonderful the staff made you feel comfortable and safe throughout your care. This is certainly what we aspire to do.

We value the feedback we receive from our community as it allows us to identify great practices on the health campus.

I will take great pleasure in passing on your comments to both the theatre and ward staff.

I trust you are recovering well and again thank you for your feedback.

Yours sincerely,