Springboard Day Program

(as a service user),

About: Communify QLD Lives Lived Well Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital

I was having a pretty rough time, culminating in presenting at the Psychiatric Emergency Centre at RBWH. They recommended the Springboard Day Program to me and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I have been practicing mindfulness, engaging with my depression and urges to use with curiosity and gratitude. With the help of the goal setting workshop I was able to figure out what I wanted my life to be about, and as a result I am enrolled at university.

Sam and Daniel were very relatable, passionate and committed to helping us all in our early recovery. I am very grateful for all their hard work.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Julie Dignan, Business Manager, Lives Lived Well

Hi there lifehasdirection,

Many thanks for your story about your participation in the Springboard Day Program. This is a fairly new program for us at Lives Lived Well - working in partnership with Communify - and we really appreciate your positive feedback to know that the program is on track. We will ensure that we pass on your positive regard and gratitude to Sam and Daniel. We wish you every good luck for a continued positive recovery journey.

Warm regards