You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

My time at Logan House Rehabilitation Centre

About: Logan House Residential Rehabilitation Facility

I went to Logan House earlier this year. It was far from my first attempt at rehabilitation after decades of using hard drugs. My previous best effort at other rehabs was 8 weeks until I would relapse.  Recently, I graduated from the Logan House program.

The staff at Logan House were amazing. I was treated with respect, compassion, and dignity.

I completed a parenting program called Parents Under Pressure, the Tree of Life program, relapse prevention, care and exit plans, just to name a few. They gave me professional counselling, psychiatry and psychology sessions and provided 24/7 support. Cliff is an incredible psychologist who provided one on one, as well as group counselling on a weekly basis.  All the staff members are professional, understanding and experienced.

All my medical and dental needs were also met.  Logan House has achieved the perfect balance of work, group time, free time and they are always flexible to meet outside. Thank you, Logan House for giving me back my confidence and my life.

Response from Gerard Moloney, Lives Lived Well

Hello feeling confident

Thank you for your story. It is great that at Logan House you found the "perfect balance" that has enabled you to connect with your life and find the confidence to now live it. All the elements of support you received at Logan House contribute to that balance and from what you have said you are now confident you can maintain it.

Your story speaks of efforts to change, relapses, and disappointments. Behind that though, is determination, the courage to get back up and try again and persisting in tough times. That is a great effort.

I wish you all the best as you grow in confidence and gain strength in this new place in your life.

Lives Lived Well staff at Logan House appreciate your acknowledgement of their work and dedication.

With best wishes