Amazing support from staff

About: Lives Lived Well - Gold Coast

I am convinced God sent this woman to me to save my life.

Claire rescued me from the streets and a domestic violence situation.  She organised my admission into a refuge, detox and rehab at Logan House.  I had been trying to do this on my own for months and I found it overwhelming.

Claire has been an amazing support worker.  She is dedicated, compassionate, understanding and hilarious.  Since graduating from Logan House, she has provided me with ongoing post-care needs by connecting me with the appropriate services such as housing, child services, recovery-focused programs and supports me in living my life clean one day at a time.  I will be forever grateful.

Thank you Claire.

Response from Gerard Moloney, Lives Lived Well

Hello feeling confident

Thank you for your second story on Care Opinion today. Rather it is a second chapter of the same story.

It is great to hear that Claire, who works in Lives Lived Well Community Services programs, has been able to provide such relevant and appropriate support to you before and after your rehabilitation experience at Logan House and that support is meeting your needs a day at a time.

Again thank you for your acknowledgement of Claire and LLW staff.

Warm regards