My negative rehab experience

CHANGE PLANNED

This story may lead to a change

About: Logan House Residential Rehabilitation Facility

I feel the staff at Logan House only know how to make themselves feel better and they only care about 'their funding'. These people really insulted me. I believe their facilities are in disrepair and the staff only shove pieces of paper in front of you printed out from their photocopiers and call it rehab. I believe a farmer could do a better job of pushing people around.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Lives Lived Well We are preparing to make a change

Dear poor rehab experience

I have read with regret your story of a negative rehab experience at Logan House and feel saddened at the description of your experience. I am particularly concerned with your comments about feeling insulted, the condition of the amenities, and the staff professionalism.

I am the Residential Treatment Services Manager responsible for the operation of Logan House, and if possible I would appreciate more specific detail so that I can investigate further and address your concerns. I invite you to contact me directly on the number provided below. I seek to understand the nature of these concerns at a level that would afford me an opportunity to remedy, or at least respond satisfactorily, regarding your grievances.

As a learning organization we look to these types of complaints as a legitimate means to genuinely improve our services. I also respect your anonymity and regardless of your willingness to speak directly with me, I will be investigating the concerns you have raised with a view to improving and fostering growth in our service.

Again my most sincerest regret and apology to you in that you have departed Logan House with these sentiments. I hope you find the time to contact me direct and anonymously if you so wish on the mobile number provided below.

Sincere regards