Without Lives Lived Well I wouldn't have got this far in my life

(as a service user),

About: Lives Lived Well

At the start of the year I was starting to smoke Cannabis everyday. I noticed that my life was starting going downhill because I had previously been using drugs to cope with my life and realised that it was not the way to go again. I had help in the past and it never seemed to work. Working with Richard at Lives Lived Well was the longest I had worked with someone and got the support and guidance I needed. At the start I had trouble with being able to socialise and meet people.  He helped me gain confidence to meet new people, make new friendships and create a new lifestyle that I feel proud and confident about. I felt like I had let my family down in the past, but now my family, especially my mother has notice the change in my life and she has said she is proud of me. I am now going to the gym and started doing a course. I have made a better relationship with my child and partner and have been able  to be a role model for my younger sibling. Twelve months ago I would not have  thought I'd be able to get this far with my life. Thank you.

Response from Gerard Moloney, Lives Lived Well

Hello foxtrotds67

Thank you for sharing some of your story and describing the changes in your life that have come about through your work with Richard at Lives lived Well.

What courage to again seek help when it had not worked in the past. Now that change has occurred, it is important to look back and to see all the changes you have made and how far you have moved from what you previously thought was possible. What a great effort. The changes you describe show your commitment to persist with the work. This is something to feel proud and confident about. Others in your life are noticing this too and enjoying it with you.

If you need further support please don't hesitate to contact Lives Lived Well.

We wish you all the best for the life you are creating each day.

Warm regards