Journey of self compassion - Logan House

(as a service user),

About: Logan House Residential Rehabilitation Facility

This is a story about how my world got flipped, was turned upside down, if you would like to take a moment and sit right there... I'll tell you the tale of how I came to be here.

My journey is like many others whom have faced the same demons of substance abuse, the pain, isolation, alienation and finally the crippling self-destruction that brings forth the only 2 options of to live, or not.

My path through Logan House has brought me from dark places, with the help of staff and the community. I was able to find that spark in the dark & was able to walk towards the light ... enabling me to find the joy of self and the world again.

Response from Gerard Moloney, Lives Lived Well

Hello Papi

Thank you for your story put so powerfully in a few words. Thank you for the recognition of the staff and community at Lives Lived Well's Logan House.

It is great to hear you found the spark in the dark and made the choice to move towards it bringing the joy of self and the world back to you. That takes courage and persistence to make that choice and to renew it each day, so well done.

We wish you all the best for the journey ahead.

Warm regards