Lives Lived Well Gold Coast

About: Lives Lived Well Specialist Centre Lives Lived Well - Gold Coast Mirikai Residential Rehabilitation Facility

I am a recovering addict who did the Mirikai 6 week program.

It was very anxiety provoking coming in to Mirikai for the 2nd time. I felt anxious, optimistic, confused and depressed. I also tried leaving every day as I didn't think this new program was for me, as I was very used to the old 6-9 month program. It was completely different coming in with different case managers and staff and if it wasn't for there guidance and support I really don't think I would have finished. I didn't want to be needy although I was probably the most needy person ever to walk in this program. The outcome is phenomenal.

Response from Gerard Moloney, Lives Lived Well

Hello hadarqf73

Thank you for taking the time to tell your story.

It is great that you now feel the strength to tell your story in such a powerful yet understated way. Your courage, tenacity and gritty perseverance come through as you took all the small yet big steps to bring about what you call a 'phenomenal' outcome.

We wish you all the best in your journey ahead and know our support is here whenever you need it.

Warm regards