Exceptional care!

About: Donnybrook Hospital / Emergency Department

I presented to the Donnybrook ER on New Years Eve, with a badly infected white tail spider bite. There were no doctors on duty and I was seen by a practitioner nurse named Beth. She was amazing! Sorted everything out for me and had an extremely caring manner. And to add to that, she actually called me two days later to follow up on how I was going! ! Beth went above and beyond her duties and I really appreciate it. 😊

Response from Lucy Murphy, A/District Manager, Wellington, WACHS - South West

Dear stonemb43

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the care that you received from Beth at Donnybrook Hospital on New Year’s Eve. I will ensure that she receives this feedback.

The role of the Nurse Practitioner at Donnybrook Hospital is new. I am so glad that you received excellent care and that the follow up call two days later was so appreciated.

On behalf of Beth and all the Donnybrook Hospital staff I would like to express my gratitude that you have taken the time to write your story.

Lucy Murphy