You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

Recovery

(as a service user),

About: Lives Lived Well - Cairns

I was informed of LLW by a friend during my journey to recovery from alcohol and other substance. My initial approach with staff at LLW was friendly, confident and in my opinion professionally competent. This gave me the view I was on to a winner. During group, I both challenged and was challenged and became open to new ideas. I was always treated with respect which isn't that common these days. It was refreshing to receive ongoing care at random times when I felt I needed it. I believe I will continue to work with my therapists at Lives Lived Well due to the quality and depth of there knowledge regarding the recovery process.

Response from Gerard Moloney, Lives Lived Well

Hello februarywh45

It is great to hear your story. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it.

It is good to know that you found Lives Lived Well's staff 'friendly, confident and ... professionally competent'; that there was robust interaction and engagement where you felt listened to and open to new perspectives; where you were treated with respect and where you feel able to return as you need support. These are the values and practice standards Lives Lived Well aims to provide to the people who seek support from our services.

I wish you all the best in your life's journey.

Warm regards