You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

Wonderful care at Busselton Hospital

(as a relative),

About: Busselton Health Campus

How fantastic Busselton Hospital is. I have been before and staff have been thorough and extremely respectful.

On this recent occasion, my sister had been seen by another hospital, which had been no help and given no care whatsoever.

We got to Busselton Hospital and my sister was seen straight away and given a bed. The doctor came to see her within 10 minutes and was so thorough. My sister went in with vertigo and had fallen off a horse a number of months back. There was no messing around; the doctor ordered a CT scan straight away.

I am absolutely elated with their care – I can’t thank them enough.

Response from Caroline Booker, A/Clinical Nurse Manager, Busselton Health Campus, WACHS South West

Dear januarycb62,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback about your experience at Busselton Hospital.

We do value the opinions of our consumers.

I am pleased that your sister's experience was positive as we strive to ensure we treat all patients with respect and courtesy and as promptly as possible.

I will pass your compliment on to the staff who will be delighted to receive this.

I hope you sister has recovered well.

Yours sincerely,