Great aged care

(as a relative),

This story has had 4 responses

About: Kalyra Belair Aged Care

My dad recently died in the aged care facility at Kalyra, Belair. He was there for just over a year and I had regular contact with him. Couple of minor teething problems on entry (it was his own choice to go there), which I think would be common as it is a huge lifestyle change.

I had no issues with management at all. The nursing and caring staff are exceptional! They seem to be very well hand picked for their roles. Nothing is too difficult, and there are no requests denied. Their attitude is very 'can do'.

I would highly recommend this facility. All staff are extremely friendly. I never once saw anything negative. To back it up, the residents all seem to be happy. Need I say more. Well done to you all. 10/10.

Response from Simon Charlton, Manager Quality, Innovation and Strategy, Kalyra Communities

Hello telescopiumye75,

Firstly, sorry to hear of the passing of your father, my condolences to you and your family.

Thank you for your comments, this is why we come to work at Kalyra. It is wonderful to hear that our care contributed to your father enjoying the best year possible, that is very important to us.

I will pass your kind comments on to the the staff at Belair and also our People and Culture team that work hard to find the right people. It will be great for them to hear you could see their work.

Thanks again for you comments and wishing you well for the future.

• telescopiumye75 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by telescopiumye75 (a relative)

Thanks Simon. I would appreciate you passing this on to all staff. I was going to send Natasha (Director of Care) an email saying the same thing, but you will save me the effort. Cheers.

Response from Natasha Forward, Director of Care, Kalyra Belair, Kalyra Communities

Hello telescopiumye75,

I have received the feedback thank you and I will most certainly make sure that it is passed on to the team.

I am so pleased that our service met your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It is very much appreciated.

• telescopiumye75 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by telescopiumye75 (a relative)

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for your response. You are most welcome. Credit where credit is due:) I am sure you know who I am!