Excellent experiences at the hospital for two family members

(as a relative),

This story has had 2 responses

About: Sale Hospital / Emergency Department Sale Hospital / Surgery/Theatre Sale Hospital / Surgical Services/Ward

My spouse recently had emergency surgery at Sale and my young child was also treated in the Emergency Department and by the Paediatric Team. We found all staff members- from environmental assistants to consultants to be professional, empathetic and excellent ambassadors for a wonderful hospital.

Response from Mandy Pusmucans, Director of Nursing, Sale, Central Gippsland Health

Dear anon3850,

My name is Mandy Pusmucans and I am the Director of Nursing at Central Gippsland Health. Thank you so much for your feedback – I hope that your spouse and your child are well and truly on the mend!

I am very pleased that your family has had the positive experience that we aspire to. As you have indicated, it takes a team effort to deliver a great service, and this is something that we constantly aim to improve. Receiving such positive feedback is always welcome and I will make sure your thoughts are passed on to all of those you have mentioned.

Mandy

Response from Kate Roberts, Nurse Unit Manager, Emergency Department, Central Gippsland Health Service

Dear anon3850,

My name is Kate Roberts and I am the Nurse Unit Manager of Sale Emergency Department (ED). The ED Team was delighted to read your post. We strive to provide the very best level of care possible and we are glad that this has been your experience.

Feedback from Patient opinion and other sources helps us to learn and improve our services. Your story is appreciated.

Kate