Hospital visit after superman over handlebars

About: Bunbury Hospital Busselton Health Campus / Emergency Department

Attended emergency Busselton in the early hours of the morning the day after I had a bike accident on the cycle path (superman over the handlebars).

I received warm, friendly and thorough service. I had a neck injury so had a CT scan which showed potential problem brain area so had an MRI same day - all clear.

St John of God transport drivers are very professional. They took me to Bunbury Hospital for MRI. Staff at both hospitals very good and accommodating. Great stuff. Thanks everyone.

Response from Troy Stirzaker, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager, Emergency Department, Busselton Health Campus, WACHS - South West

Dear CYCLIST,

I am glad to hear that the service you received was warm, friendly and thorough at both Bunbury and Busselton Emergency Departments.

I understand it would have been quite a stressful time for you whilst waiting to see if there was any serious damage.

I hope you are doing well and enjoying your cycling without any further mishaps as cycling is very beneficial for everyone's health.

I have passed on your comments to the staff and they were delighted to receive the feedback from you.

Kind regards,