Excellent staff and programs at Bunbury Hospital Maternity Ward

(as a parent/guardian),

About: Bunbury Hospital

My daughter recently had her baby at Bunbury Regional Hospital. She participated in the Positive Birth Program run by Casey. I was lucky enough to attend a couple of sessions to learn how to best support my daughter and her partner. This is an excellent program that should be a must to all new expecting mother’s. I was really impressed. My daughter was able to use the tools she learnt to have a really positive experience giving birth to her child. The midwives on the ward were excellent. Sarah and Annabelle were extremely professional and supportive of my daughter's wishes and needs. She couldn't have asked for two more nurturing and supportive midwives.

Response from Andrea Drew, A/ Clinical Midwifery Manager, Bunbury Hospital, WACHS South West

Dear avocettq46,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience on Patient Opinion. I am really pleased that you had a positive experience with our staff in our unit. We are fortunate to have a wonderful team of midwives and I thank you for giving them the recognition for the care they provided. I will pass on your thanks and compliments to those you have mentioned.

Regards