Paediatric Short Stay Ward

(as a parent/guardian),

About: Maroondah Hospital

The staff at Maroondah Short Stay Paediatric Ward were amazing. They were all engaging and very professional. They adhered to standards and went above and beyond. They communicated everything to us and kept us informed with everything that was happening with my child's care. A special thanks to the plastics team. Anneliese, Durga and the nurses who cared for us (whom I can't remember their names but were amazing).

Response from David Plunkett, Chief Executive, Eastern Health

Dear homamsh63

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your positive experience you and your child had in the Paediatric Short Stay Unit at Maroondah Hospital. I'm sure this was a difficult time for you all and it is so pleasing to read of the impacts that the Plastics team Anneliese, Durga and the nurses who cared for you!

It will give me great pleasure to share your comments with the people you have specifically named, the whole team as well as their managers so they all appreciate the impact their efforts had on you and your child.

I trust your child is recovering well and retunring to all things they do normally.

Take care and best wishes.

David