Lovely staff member

About: Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital

I have used the services of Sydney Eye Hospital frequently, and am always happy with my care here. I'm writing about Beata, a senior social worker, there - she is experienced, capable, has great empathy and is understanding. All traits you want in someone caring for you.

She has many contacts within the hospital, and has no qualms using those to get what she needs to be done, done. I find it easy to communicate with her, as she's happy to listen and give advice. She always sticks to her word.

I'm very grateful for her help during my sojourn at the hospital, she is great value and an absolute asset to the hospital.

Response from Pauline Rumma, Director, Clinical Services, Sydney and Sydney Eye Hospital

Dear oriongr63,

What a lovely acknowledgement of Beata, one of our Social Workers. Thank you taking the time to share your experience and Beata’s commitment to our patients and families. It will give me great pleasure in sharing your story with Beata and the rest of the team.

All the best.