"Being introduced to the healthy lifestyle program"

About: Healthy Lifestyle Program (Murrumbidgee Medicare Local) Rural Primary Health Service (Murrumbidgee Medicare Local)

In early 2012 I visited my local GP for a routine medical check. As I had been on Blood Pressure tablets & Oroxine I felt lethargic.

Whilst I exercise regularly (walk, pool exercises) my weight was not improving. My GP Dr Enis Aziz suggested a very good program through our local Healthy Lifestyle. I started in March, meeting for meeting, guest speakers. I am so grateful to Sarah and her team for their knowledge and support. I am making slow progress but now so aware of my changing lifestyle.

Response from Cate Creswick, Executive Officer, Murrumbidgee Medicare Local 6 years ago
Cate Creswick
Executive Officer,
Murrumbidgee Medicare Local
Submitted on 31/10/2013 at 16:29

That's fantastic, we are so pleased you are making progress with your healthy lifestyle changes and wish you the best for the future. This feedback helps us to ensure that we are providing the right services, so thank you for the time taken to tell your story.