"Very informative -Healthy Lifestyle Program "

About: Healthy Lifestyle Program (Murrumbidgee Medicare Local) Rural Primary Health Service (Murrumbidgee Medicare Local)

(as a service user),

Libby (or another primary health nurse) has been coming to our local library once a month providing information about different health topics such as blood pressure and sugar. I wanted to say that I found these sessions to be very informative and very good. I would recommend to some of my friends to attend.

Response from Cate Creswick, Executive Officer, Murrumbidgee Medicare Local 7 years ago
Cate Creswick
Executive Officer,
Murrumbidgee Medicare Local
Submitted on 28/08/2013 at 17:57
Published on Care Opinion on 29/08/2013 at 08:46

Thank you so much for sharing your story, we love to hear what you think about our programs so we can ensure we are delivering the right services to you. This story has been shared with Libby and her supervisor.

Thanks again for telling the story.

Cate Creswick
Executive Officer,
Murrumbidgee Medicare Local
Submitted on 29/08/2013 at 15:51

Hello - as a reminder, these sessions are the last Tuesday of the month at 10.30 am at Coolamon Library.

Many thanks