"Feeling less anxious thanks to the help I received from the Wagga Applied Psychology Service"

About: Wagga Applied Psychology Service (Murrumbidgee Medicare Local)

I had anxiety due to issues that were happening in my life and things I found out.

The staff here have been absolutely lovely. They have helped me with my feelings about all the issues I was dealing with. I have greatly appreciated the assistance I have received from the warm and caring ladies at the centre and can say that I truly believe that my counsellor is a warm, caring and lovely woman who I feel I can say anything to with the confidence that what I say will be confidential.

So far I can tell that I am feeling less anxious and on the way back to myself and if I may add I think I may be even have better self- esteem than before from the help I have received.

Response from Cate Creswick, Executive Officer, Murrumbidgee Medicare Local 6 years ago
Cate Creswick
Executive Officer,
Murrumbidgee Medicare Local
Submitted on 03/07/2014 at 12:08
Published on Care Opinion on 07/07/2014 at 13:42

Thanks for sharing your story and we are pleased that the service is helping you. Your story has been shared with the team at the service.