"Quality service received from the Cerebral Palsy League"

About: CPL

(as a service user),

I was so impressed of the service I have received from the Cerebral Palsy League (now known as CPL). I have been supported by them since was first diagnosed with Mild Cerebral Palsy Spastic Diplegia at the age of 18 months.

As I have grown older, my level of support has lessened and I now no longer need an intense level of support. The reassuring knowledge that this service is always available to me is invaluable.

Through my time at high school I had an annual visit by someone who was dedicated to providing me with any support I may have required. Now I am about to start university, I know that I am able to seek support if I require it.

If I wasn't granted this kind of peace of mind, I know that I would not have the self-belief and confidence required to be a positive and valued member of society.

Response from Cerebral Palsy League 5 years ago
Submitted on 12/02/2015 at 11:29

Thank you for your positive feedback about the support you have received at CPL. It’s always rewarding to hear that we were able to play a positive role in supporting you to achieve that independence.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know. I will pass your kind words on to the team.

Warm regards,