My daughter was admitted to a Ward at Box hill Hospital via emergency recently with complex and serious health issues. I just wanted to acknowledge how exemplary the whole consumer/patient experience was. For example:
• Dr Ian in ED was extremely friendly, caring and personable, because he was thorough with his clinical assessment, he recognised that my daughter needed to be admitted for further investigation, we have been able to find the root cause of my daughters serious health issue. For that I will be always grateful.
• Nursing staff we saw were kind, patient and were very available, a few to mention were Vivienne, Ryda and Bridgett, I just wish I could remember them all that were assigned to my daughter as they made the experience of being in a hospital very positive
• The Neurology team,who dealt with us, (especially Dr Gabriella) were engaged in getting to the root cause of my daughter’s health issues and keeping her pain free, had great senses of humour and kept us up to date with the latest information.
• The ward is a beautifully kept environment both aesthetically and in the team dynamics - if this is an example of all wards at Box Hill Hospital, you should all be very proud of what has been achieved.
• The ISS staff were wonderful and couldn’t do enough for us offering drinks, kind words etc. It’s the personal touch and friendly interaction that makes a difference.
There is so much more I could write, but I just want to say a huge thank you for having a ward that would in my opinion have to be the best ward I have ever experienced.
"Such wonderful care my daughter received at Box Hill Hospital"
About: Box Hill Hospital Box Hill Hospital Box Hill 3128
Posted by Best of Care (as ),
Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››
See more responses from Alan Lilly