"Outstanding care by hospital staff at Kalbarri WA."

About: Kalbarri Health Centre

The wound from a small operation to remove a cancer a few weeks ago opened up when I knelt down. It was bleeding quite profusely so we wrapped it in a towel and went to the small hospital at Kalbarri. Staff provided outstanding assistance for me. In particular nurse Helen and Boppi? . The were extremely friendly an efficient.

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS-Midwest 4 years ago
Michele Young
Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services,
WACHS-Midwest
Submitted on 07/06/2016 at 11:23
Published on Care Opinion on 08/06/2016 at 09:42

Dear Bleeding profusely

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Patient Opinion. I will pass your feedback on to the treating team with an extra special thanks to those that you have so kindly mentioned.

Feedback like yours helps us recognise where we do things well and importantly, where we need to improve. Clearly, we were able to assist you when you needed us most and that is indeed the focus of all of us who work in health care.

I hope you are continuing to recover well and thanks again for getting in touch.

Michele Young