"Supportive during my breast cancer"

About: Geraldton Hospital

I have breast cancer and have been seeing the nurses and doctors at Geraldton Hospital for a number of years. They are some of the most caring and compassionate people I have ever met. They are passionate about what they do and often go above and beyond to provide care and support to me. I cannot speak highly enough about them. Please pass on my sincere thanks.

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS-Midwest 4 years ago
Michele Young
Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services,
WACHS-Midwest
Submitted on 19/09/2016 at 13:12

Dear thankful patient

How generous of you to take the time to share your story on Patient Opinion during what must be a difficult time for you. The Midwest Cancer Services team are an amazing group of people and I will ensure that your compliment is passed on to the team as I know it will make their day.

Your feedback highlights the things that are important to our patients and their families and a reminder that care and compassion can be key to a great patient experience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your story and I hope that things are going well for you.

Michele Young