My child's admission at CGHS

(as a parent/guardian),

About: Central Gippsland Health Sale Hospital / Emergency Department Sale Hospital / Surgical Services/Ward

My child was recently admitted to the surgical ward at CGHS after being transported via ambulance to the Emergency Department. I could not have asked for more caring, considerate staff in both departments. All staff I came into contact with showed so much compassion and demonstrated great professionalism answering any questions I had. The Emergency Department staff took into consideration our family situation, which made me feel listened to and respected. The staff on the surgical ward were so warm and caring and made me and my family feel safe. We are so blessed to have such a fantastic health service.

Response from Frank Evans, Chief Executive Officer, Central Gippsland Health

Dear Judry99

It is heartening to learn of your experience in our Emergency Department and Surgical Ward.

I have always found positive feedback to be a very powerful motivator and I will take a great deal of pleasure in passing on your feedback to our staff.

Thank you very much for telling us your story.

Frank