"Experience at Broome Hospital giving birth and Midwife assistance"

About: Broome Health Campus / Maternity/Midwifery

I would just like to thank the midwife practice for their excellence knowledge, care, assistance and understanding during my first pregnancy and labour. Having a dedicated midwife practice made all the difference while going through my first pregnancy and labour. I felt as though there were no silly questions, great support leading up to and during the pregnancy. I would highly recommend to anyone to have a baby at Broome hospital and sign up to the midwife service.

Response from Maureen Crowther, Patient Opinion Cordinator, Nursing, WA Country Health Service 3 years ago
Maureen Crowther
Patient Opinion Cordinator, Nursing,
WA Country Health Service

Currently rolling out patient opinion across the Kimberley

Submitted on 06/12/2016 at 17:37

Dear Mumma

Lovely to read your kind thoughts and appreciation about the Broome Midwifery practice concerning your pregnancy and birthing experience. I will personally ensure your message is passed on.

We are very fortunate in Broome to have a caring, professional and friendly team.

I hope everything is travelling along smoothly with your new baby and congratulations!

Maureen