"The care I received, saved my life."

About: Royal Perth Hospital

Had a very bad motor bike accident and was flown to Perth by Royal Flying Doctors Service. After being in RPH for a couple of days, I ended up in ICU in a fairly bad way. I owe my life to the staff who worked in ICU during that time. The care that was given to me saved my life. These people are all saints in my eyes and we are very lucky to have them.

Response from Aresh Anwar, Executive Director, Royal Perth Bentley Group 3 years ago
Aresh Anwar
Executive Director,
Royal Perth Bentley Group

I am a doctor and my job at Royal Perth and Bentley Hospitals is to help co-ordinate all the elements of the hospital to ensure patients get the best clinical outcomes and experience

Submitted on 24/01/2017 at 16:50

Dear lifesaving care,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your very positive feedback. I have taken the liberty of feeding back to all staff involved. It has been hugely uplifting and helps motivate all to continue to strive to improve the services we provide.

We all wish you a continued speedy recovery.

With kind regards

Aresh

Executive Director Royal Perth Bentley Group

• lifesaving care thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by lifesaving care (the patient)

Thank you, Aresh.

Your response was also uplifting for me. Am recovering fine. Your staff will always remain in my heart.