1. I came to Logan House Rehabilitation in 2015. Before that I was an alcoholic and I had to face homelessness too.
2. During my 6 months of rehabilitation at Logan House, the staff assisted me to get all my lost identification documents, i. e. photographic ID and my Australian Citizenship Certificate.
3. They helped me connect and communicate with my family overseas.
4. They helped me register for housing with the Department of Housing.
5. They helped me with counselling for my self confidence. This also helped me when it came to my alcoholism.
"Logan House did rescue me."
Posted by grateful101 (as ),
Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››