"Great care"

About: Maroondah Hospital / Emergency Department

(as a parent/guardian),

I recently attended Maroondah Hospital ED late at night with my baby. All of the staff we came across were professional and caring. We were seen in a timely manner for the severity of the case and were admitted to short stay overnight. I believe the doctor Danny and nurse Manny really went above and beyond to ensure the health and well being of my baby and I will be forever grateful of their efforts. Thanks again.

Response from David Plunkett, Chief Executive, Eastern Health 2 years ago
David Plunkett
Chief Executive,
Eastern Health
Submitted on 31/07/2017 at 13:11

Dear Mummy101

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback on Patient Opinion.

It was with great pleasure I read of your positive experience at the Maroondah Emergency Department and your special mention of doctor Danny and nurse Manny. I will make sure they receive your feedback as it is important staff hear when they have had a positive impact on a patients experience and learn where we have opportunities to improve.

I hope your baby is well on the road to recovery and wish you both all the very best.

David