"Occupational therapy through WACHS at Geraldton"

About: Geraldton Community Health Service

(as a parent/guardian),

I am grateful to the occupational therapist at WACHS for everything they have done to help out my child by receiving proper OT in their school. Since my child has been working with them, I have been seeing steady progress in my child's skills. Thank you.

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS-Midwest 2 years ago
Michele Young
Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services,
WACHS-Midwest
Submitted on 02/08/2017 at 11:04

Dear appreciative parent

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on Patient Opinion, I was so pleased to read of your child's progress. It is compliments like yours that let us know when we are getting our service right and I know positive feedback is greatly appreciated by staff. I will ensure your feedback is passed onto the team.

Thanks again for taking the time to write and I wish you and your family all the best.

Michele

Response from Karen Street, Director Population Health, Population Health, WACHS Midwest 2 years ago
Karen Street
Director Population Health, Population Health,
WACHS Midwest
Submitted on 23/08/2017 at 14:03

Dear appreciative parent

Occupational Therapists in our child development team are always striving towards best practice principles, including family centred practice and working in everyday routines. Visiting the school environment and setting goals and strategies with parents and educators are some of the ways we can get the best outcomes for children.

We are delighted with this feedback regarding your child's progress.

Karen Street