"Feel blessed to have such wonderful professional care."

About: Griffiths Point Lodge Hostel

(as a relative),

My father has been a resident of Griffiths Point Lodge Hostel for a number of years and we are blessed to have such a wonderful professional friendly and caring team providing him with world class care. A recent acute illness affected him quite dramatically and at the time many other residents and staff were quite unwell. Despite this the team and the level of care provided continued at the very highest level. It's so very hard to illustrate in words just how much every single team member invests in the wellbeing of the residents. It takes a certain type of person to offer so much to those who are reliant on them in healthcare. The team at GPL certainly all share this bond and I'm so very blessed to know my dad is under their care. Please pass on my sincerest thanks to Rebecca and the team - we think of them as family.

Response from Jan Child, CEO, Bass Coast Health 2 years ago
Jan Child
CEO,
Bass Coast Health
Submitted on 14/08/2017 at 20:58
Published on Care Opinion on 15/08/2017 at 08:57

Dear ang33

Thank you so much for your lovely message which we have passed onto the staff at Griffiths Point Lodge. It takes very special people to work in Residential Care - and the staff and volunteers at GPL are indeed very special people. This week is Aged Care week, and it is very timely that you thank our team at GPL. Your words and feedback is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,