"Hilarious nurses"

About: Box Hill Hospital

I recently had to go to Box Hill Emergency Department, where I spent the day until they were able to find a bed for me at Warringal Hospital. I arrived in the ambulance with rollers in my hair and the three nurses who attended to me were hilarious - one of the nurses in particular. They put me completely at ease straight away.

I had to have a Stress Test, because I'd previously had a cardiac arrest. On that occasion the ambulance officer resuscitated me, so I am very grateful to him.

I have been a patient at Box Hill Hospital a few times and I think the staff are absolutely fantastic. They make your day!

Response from David Plunkett, Chief Executive, Eastern Health 2 years ago
David Plunkett
Chief Executive,
Eastern Health
Submitted on 21/03/2018 at 22:25
Published on Care Opinion on 22/03/2018 at 11:34

Dear Hilarious

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding the terrific nurses working in the Emergency Department at Box Hill Hospital.

I’m so pleased you were made to feel at ease at what is no doubt a stressful situation. It will give me great pleasure to share your feedback to the nurses and manager!

I suspect you have a great sense of humour as well!

Take care and kind regards

David