"Peel Hospital - Two Thumbs Up"
About: Peel Health Campus Peel Health Campus Mandurah 6210
Posted by Scruffy (as ),
Both my wife and I have had to attend Peel Hospital/ Health Campus several times over the last three years.
* We cannot fault the care from all of the nurses - first class. Thank you ladies and gents.
* We cannot fault the doctors, as pressed for time and results as they are.
* We cannot fault the length of time waiting in admission.
* I, my wife will agree, would probably be dead if it wasn't for the dedication of the staff at Peel Hospital.
* I do feel that the very dedicated women and men of Peel Health work in a highly demanding, mentally, emotionally draining and often thankless calling. For I do believe it must be a calling and not a job to endure the highs and lows of working in a hospital.
* I do also feel that in the interests of safety -
A substantial pay increase is due and working hours reduced. These people deserve a comfortable life outside of the hospital.
I know what I can earn as a trucky and it's more than a nurse would earn.
* Incidents and accidents do occur no matter how well a system runs. E.g. NASA, RAN, RAF, RAA, from our local council to the garbage collection and so many more.
It's seems that the goodness is often over looked. There is no such thing as the perfect system only the "Striving and reaching for excellence".
* We score Peel Health 10/10.
PS. There is a lady named Rachel, a Nursing Co ordinator I think. A big thank you Rachel, to you and your staff for the hard times that you have all pulled my wife and I through.