"Collie Speech Pathology"

About: Collie Hospital

Our toddler commences kindergarten next year, having two older siblings who talked non stop from the age of one we were a little concerned with whether our youngest child's speech development was on track. Soon after ringing the Collie Hospital and being put in contact with Speech Pathologist Sue-Maree  we had an appointment. I really wish we had made the appointment sooner! Sue-Maree made us both feel so welcome and comfortable! Before long Sue-Maree had carried out a fun diagnostic test with my little one and soon after I was given feedback, advice and activities to do with my child at home! I urge any parent in Collie and surrounds to make an appointment with this knowledgeable professional and take advantage of this wonderful service available to our community

Response from Alison Smith, Community Health Manager, Wellington, WACHS-SW 2 years ago
Alison Smith
Community Health Manager, Wellington,
WACHS-SW

Manage Allied Health services

Submitted on 20/06/2018 at 18:23
Published on Care Opinion on 21/06/2018 at 09:10

Dear Threechildren

Thank you for your lovely feedback on our Speech Pathology service, we are dedicated to providing family centred care and our staff are always working hard to provide a kind and professional service that meets our clients’ needs. It is wonderful to hear that your child enjoyed their Speech session and that it was such a positive experience for your family. I will pass your kind words on to Sue-Maree and wish you and your child all the best with kindergarten next year.

Alison Smith, Wellington Community Health Manager