"Surgery at the Hand Clinic"

About: Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital / 2 West & Hand Clinic

After having a fall resulting in a broken little finger which was largely left untreated for 2 weeks, I was fortunate enough to see hand surgeon Dr Tim who organised admittance to the hand clinic at Sydney Hospital for surgery the following day. I have nothing but admiration and gratitude for the prompt attention, care and concern expressed by Dr Tim, the nurses, anaesthetist, and administration staff at the Hand Clinic who were all involved in my admittance to the clinic, who attended to me during surgery and the follow up/discharge process. Many thanks to you all.

Response from Jennie Barry, General Manager, Prince of Wales/Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital nearly 2 years ago
Jennie Barry
General Manager,
Prince of Wales/Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital
Submitted on 04/09/2018 at 16:43

Dear Joyful

Thank you for sharing your recent surgery & treatment experience with us on Patient Opinion. It is wonderful to hear Dr Tim and the other staff ensured you had a positive experience with Sydney Hospital and Sydney Eye Hospital. Your gratitude and thanks will be passed onto Dr Tim and the other staff.

I wish you well in your recovery.

Jennie